European College of Animal Welfare and Behavioural Medicine
Behavioural Medicine (Companion Animals)
Guidelines for exams
- There is no limit in the number of candidates submitting for the credentials evaluation and the exam session
- GUIDELINES AND APPLICATION FOR CREDENTIALING is available here
- EXAMINATIONS INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES is available here
- READING LIST TO PREPARE FOR THE ECAWBM (BM) CERTIFICATION EXAMINATION is available here
- The PROCEDURES FOR CREDENTIALLING FOR AND SITTING THE EXAMINATION FOR DIPLOMATE STATUS is available here.
- EXAMINATION ENTRY FORM are available here
- APPLICATION TO SIT THE EXAMINATION FOR DIPLOMATE STATUS available here.
- APPLICATION FOR APPROVAL OF AN ALTERNATE RESIDENCY TRAINING PROGRAMME (ARTP) WITH THE ECAWBM (BM) is available here
- APPLICATION FOR APPROVAL OF A STANDARD RESIDENCY TRAINING PROGRAMME (SRTP) WITH THE ECAWBM (BM) can be found here
- To expedite processing we ask that you e-mail your completed credentialing application to our College Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Then please e-mail the scan signature pages to email@example.com
- For payment please contact our College Treasurer firstname.lastname@example.org
- The ECAWBM reserves the right to verify the information by obtaining signatures in printed copies sent by postal service
In order to qualify for the examination your credential application must first be approved.